You’ve probably seen that most casino advertisements will provide some kind of bonus or free money for you to start playing there. Like most things in this world, nothing really comes free therefore, before taking advantage of this money for free and then becoming angry that it was a scam, I recommend you read on and learn the way this operates.
To begin, you might be wondering why online casinos offer such “free” money?
It’s part of their marketing and differentiation strategy. In a nutshell the majority of online casinos are “skins” of a specific software manufacturer, and so behind the various owners of the casino, their graphics, licensing, etc. under the hood there’s little difference between, the Playtech powered casinos, or all Microgaming powered ones.
In other words, if they’re basically the same under the hood, there ought to be a distinct difference that convinces you to join “X” online casino and not “Y”. In addition to the graphics, licensing as well as support and reputation. another method to promote to potential customers is to give them something. In this case, a reward.
After getting this issue out of the way, the next ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pg เว็บ ตรง question you might ask yourself is: OK I’m sure Casino X is offering $5,000 free, maybe I’ll sign up, take my money, test the games and then go for a trip to the Casino Y.
The answer to this is quite easy as well. To get bonuses when playing at an online gambling site, you will generally need to make a deposit, unless it’s specifically stated that you do not however, we’ll discuss the subject later.
Before we dive into the beef of the various types of bonuses available in online casinos, here are some additional terms and points you should be aware of so that you are able to clarify the details with a support rep before you claim a bonus just so you know exactly what you’re getting and why you’re entitled to.
1. Requirements for wagering: The majority of bonuses require wagering or playthrough which means you must to wager a certain amount before you can take the money out of your account. The wagering requirements for a typical bonus are generally between 15 and 40 times, however , pay particular attention to the amount you’re required to bet. In some instances it will be just the bonus times X but in other cases you’ll need to bet the bonus plus your deposit amount at X times. This, in turn, is more common.
Another tidbit you should pay attention to when it comes to wagering requirements is, that in the majority of online casinos, if you request an withdrawal prior to having completed the wagering requirements all your winnings to date are void. Although it’s not exactly fair, it’s the truth.
2. Games played: Make sure you check the T&Cs in this instance. Because slots games are generally the most profitable game for casinos online, bonuses are generally only valid for games that are slot-based. In general, scratch cards and Keno adhere to this standard.
In other instances you’ll be permitted to play your bonus on all games, however, not all games count 100% towards playthrough requirements. For example play on slots are 100% credited, however roulette only counts 30%, which means that you’ll have to bet three times more in order to clear the wagering requirements and then withdraw your winnings.
3. Minimum deposit requirements In most cases when you want to get bonuses, you’ll be required to deposit the minimum deposit, which again can vary. It’s usually a modest amount you’ll probably be able to deposit. It’s generally not more than $50.
We’re now in the same boat and talking the same language, it’s time we went through the main kinds of bonuses that are available at the majority of casinos online.
1. A Match bonus is the most frequent kind of bonus. Each time you deposit a dollar it will be added to at X% of the amount deposited by the casino. So, if, for instance casino Z is offering a 100% match bonus, deposit $100 to the casino and it will pay you an additional $100 in bonus money. That means you can begin playing with $200. Match bonuses are typically restricted to a maximum amount of bonus that you are able to be eligible for. Match bonuses are usually an additional bonus in the context of an offer (more than usual in US casino sites that are friendly to US players) or as part of the welcome bonus
2. A welcome bonus is typically provided by the majority, if not all, casinos online to new gamers who join and deposit their first money in the online casino. It is the match bonuses that you could accrue as a brand new casino player during a specific period of time or in the first deposit of X, or any combination of both that is, if a casino advertises a $3000 welcome bonus, it’s actually the highest amount you can receive with the 1st deposit bonus as well as the second deposit bonus monthly bonus etc, where it is the case that if you deposit the highest amount for any match bonus it will attain the welcome bonus offered. If you make a smaller deposit than is needed for the maximum bonus amount in every stage, you’ll not be able to reach the value advertised for the welcome welcome. Therefore, the welcome bonus offered will be the MAXIMIUM amount you are eligible to claim in bonus money in your first period of playing in the online casino.
3. A bonus for no deposit is pretty self-explanatory. It’s a bonus that you can get by an online casino that allows you to engage in real-money games without the need to make an investment. This is an excellent tool for online casinos to attract new players since they are able to test the casino without needing to deposit money. In some countries , it helps in resolving problems with the “trust” issue casino players encounter with online casinos. A lot of players who are at ease depositing money and playing in an online casino are wary when trying out another one that they haven’t played before. Other players don’t want to make a payment without checking out the games and software which is why a bonus that doesn’t require deposit is definitely a benefit here. Some casinos provide no bonuses for deposits as part of their regular offerings, while others steer well away from the bonuses because they say that they draw those who are not the right type of players, i.e. players who have no intention of gambling with real money in the first place and it only puts an unnecessary strain on the support team , with the potential for a negative outcome. I believe that the truth lies somewhere in the middle and there are those who claim that they do not receive bonus deposits for various reasons.
No deposit bonuses generally are with a very small amount, usually $10-$15 and they can be offered to potential clients directly by the casino or by websites associated with the casino. No deposit bonuses also have conditions for wagering that you must meet before you can to withdraw your winnings in the event that you’ve been lucky.
4. These bonuses are play only that are not able to be withdrawn money from the account. If you happen to win and request a withdrawal and receive a bonus, the amount you won will be taken off your winnings. Let’s suppose you got the $50 bonus that was sticky and hit the jackpot, increasing your balance to $500. You’re now looking to withdraw your winnings to go celebrate with friends. The casino online will permit you to withdraw the amount of $550 from your account. $50 which is the sticky bonus amount, is not allowed. Bonuses for play only are generally higher than match bonuses and the wagering requirement is lower.
5. Bonuses for using payment methods The bonus offered by payment methods was first seen at Playtech powered casinos, and has been extended to other casinos also over the years. In addition to depositing money in an online casino using your debit or credit card, you can also use a variety of electronic payment options that offer instant fund transfers without the associated hassle and high charges. Many of these payment options, as they are widely known, provide their services to those who don’t have having a credit check. This means you can transfer funds from your bank account in a discreet manner. Some even have pre-paid cards you can purchase from kiosks. In exchange for these alternative payment methods you can receive an extra 10-15% on every payment you make, in addition to any other bonuses you get. Make sure you check the cashier’s section before you sign up to an online casino that you’ve never played in as this could certainly be beneficial to you.
6. Many online casinos have an Loyalty/VIP Club program where you can cash out bonuses in exchange to points earned during playing. As you continue to play in a casino, the more points you accumulate and the higher the conversion rate for points to bonus.
It is always important to review the T&Cs for the online casino that you’re playing at or intend to play at as often you won’t be able to withdraw your bonus or the bonus amount can be taken off of your winnings.
Okay, I’m sure you’re now thinking how to make the most of the benefits of this, but here’s the reverse of the deck. Casinos online are very vulnerable to the abuse of bonuses or bonus whoring, by players. Similar to being removed from a physical casino for counting card games, for example, you can also get your players account locked at an online casino at the first indication of a bonus abuse. Remember that at the end of the day gambling is entertainment and is meant to be enjoyable and exciting. It’s not a day job and it’s not a way to earn money playing at the casino. Bonuses add to the fun and excitement but at the time of day, serve as a promotional tool. Claim them, have fun by playing them, boost your excitement but don’t expect that you will be richer.